Sunday, December 7, 2014

Las Fiestas de Quito

Our favorite Thai food!
Uncle Ho's
My four months here in Ecuador is coming to a close. This will be my last week of classes and last week with all of my new friends that I have made here! It's a bittersweet ending. This last week has been the festivals of Quito to celebrate Quito's Independence Day, December 6th. There have been many exciting things going on around the city. Now it is time to buckle down and finish my classes. I have no finals during finals week, but I have 3 large tests this week along with a presentation and 2 papers. It is going to be a crazy week! This coming Saturday, Jack arrives from Oregon and we will spend the week travelling around Ecuador. Then, we head to Peru to meet my parents and Lane for a week and a half. So, basically this is my last official post here in Ecuador. I will post some pictures with captions from my 3 weeks of vacation after the semester is over to show our adventures throughout more of Ecuador and our trip to Peru, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and the Sacred Valley. Thanks for reading all of my posts and I will see you all back in Oregon in January! :)


La Plaza Foch.

Formal Dinner at Cafe Mosaico


Our Chiva.


No comments:

Post a Comment