Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day of School

I just completed my first day of school (all in Spanish)!

The name of my Ecuadorian University is Universidad de San Francisco de Quito. It is located outside of the main city of Quito in an area called Cumbaya. Here are some pictures of the beautiful campus:

View over Cumbaya

A school day starts out with a long bus ride, including 3 bus connections. My first class, Cultura Ecuatoriana, starts at 8:30 am. Followed by Sociedades Amazonicas and Conversacion Avanzada. Then, I have a 1.5 hr. break for lunch. My last class of the day is Arte Moderno Ecuatoriano. Then, 3 buses home and I get home around 5 pm.

Although my day is kind of long, I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday followed by 4 DAY WEEKENDS. I plan to use my long weekends to travel around Ecuador.

Tatiana:)

No comments:

Post a Comment